Making a holster bag
Fellow leather craftsmen,
We are very glad to release for the first time a video tutorial for a bag!
This holster bag is a very convenient accessory that can hold keys, wallet, phone, etc... Its slick look will make it perfect to wear under a jacket without being noticeable.
A good project to make has you won't be spending tons of leather to make it and a good exercice if you haven't made yet a product with zippers on it, that one got 3 of 4 of them!
A good exercice as well to practice lining edge folding on straight lines and curves!
Watch the video below to see how it is made and as usual do not hesitate to tell us what you would love to see next on our Youtube channel!
Here is a list of leather working tools that you might need!
Affordable leather crafting tool kit: https://amzn.to/2RcbWSQ ------------------
Useful tools for leather working :
- NT cutter: http://amzn.to/2o3wCJT
- Mallet: https://amzn.to/2TqFfho
- Saddler leather hammer: http://amzn.to/2omBta5
- Crepe eraser to clean products: http://amzn.to/2oZk0YC
- Regad electric creasing equipement: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftnTools...